Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We just got back from our Sunday visits to Grandma's. Grandma Webb had her usual Halloween sugar cookies. We all love them, and we love Grandma too.

The week was pretty uneventful. The weather was nice and it felt like late summer. We did all the yard work and are winterized. We still aren't ready for it to snow though. We are still enjoying the warm weather.

Wednesday we had a Bi-Stake Youth Square dance. I enjoy working with the youth. We enjoyed watching the BYU game Saturday - I didn't get to see the finish because we went to Shay Lyman and Jamica Redd's wedding. Shay - for you who don't know is David and Ramona's son. Lant was gracious enough to text me regular updates and I had to control my emotions during the ceremony as UNLV came down in the final seconds and threatened to score. Always glad to see the win.

Shay and Jamica seemed so happy - they make a good couple.

Today Mom went to church by herself because I had to go to Bluff with my Stake calling. No Aaronic Priesthood showed up today so they had me teach the young women combined. The small branches struggle. Today was also home teaching day, it is always good to get home teaching done.

Not a real exciting week- we are happy!! Always love to hear from you. Have a Happy Halloween!!

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Mom's sugar cookies are the best . . . unless you count the spudnuts. Or maybe it's her chocolates? Anyway, I'm very jealous! I keep trying to imitates Mom's witch cackle, but I am just not quite as scary.

Noelle said...

Hi! I just noticed your link on Cody's blog and thought I'd see what you guys were up to. Looks like you are all doing well. It blows my mind that Haven is away at college and you are empty nesters! Looks like you're enjoying it though. Love you guys! Take care