Sunday, January 25, 2009

Snowman Down

Our snowman came down Tuesday, now it's only two slush balls. Also Tuesday was inauguration day, I got so tired of watching the same thing all night. Who designed whose dress and how many balls the president had to go to. It was all a little much for me, so the TV went off. I do hope he does a good job though. Thursday my niece came to town so the Johnson women had a girls night out. It was fun, you would think we never see each other, we all talk at the same time it drives my mom nuts (although she wasn't there-that's probably why). We had a good time. Saturday went to a shower for another niece. She got lots of cute things for her little baby girl. We always have a good time when we get together. Then that night we invited some friends to come play "rook" we won yay! I'm so bad at getting pictures for all these events, I'm going to have to try harder.(CLIFF)
Chris did some things also this week but not as fun a s mine, he did lots of things for his YM calling so we will just leave it at that. Hope you all have a great week, even if it's cold!! grumble grumble

3 comments:

Patrice said...

Oh, girls night out sounds like fun! And so does the baby shower! But, if I have to live with the snow to get them, I guess I'll pass.

Anonymous said...

Amen to the cold Stacey! I was thinking it would stay nice weather until summer. DANG!

Laici said...

I agree, we do always have fun. I think we should make it a monthly event. Jacelyn keeps wanting to walk to your house again, and she keeps telling me about the spaghetti she ate while she was there. Thanks for taking her, it helped tons! I'll have to keep an eye on her when it gets warm enough for her to be outside, she'll be at your door in a second!