Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to the Grind


Well we had our fun now it's back to work. After Christmas we were tired of the snow and being cold. So we were trying to think of warm places to go. We decided old stomping grounds in Mesa AZ would be fun, so we headed down Monday. Went to the right place it was in the seventies every day we were there. I love to be warm! We stayed with Chris's sister and her family (thank you Patrice for having us). We shopped and got bargains for next year's Christmas season. We went out to eat lots, (Let the dieting begin) saw the movie "Seven Pounds" yes I cried lots--sad movie. We visited with old friends and neighbors, which was fun to do. We rode Phoenix's new light rail system, we hope they get the kinks out of that! New Years we played games, while Haven went to Mill Ave where STYX was playing, I think Chris and I would have appreciated their music more than she did. It's the 5th largest New Years celebration and she said people were everywhere. Lant flew out from Phoenix to Texas for a few days. Shad was up in Provo. We loved having family around during the holidays. We've set our new years goals and vow to stick to them.

2 comments:

Patrice said...

I LOVED having y'all here!

Laici said...

Hey, you guys have a blog!! That's awesome. I hate when the Holidays are over, I have January blues already! Hope you're feeling better Stacey!