Sunday, August 16, 2009

We Have Gained a Daughter


We have had such a busy summer starting with Lant and Amy’s engagement and we have not had much of a chance to blog, After I got through Timberline and Youth Conference, I joined Stacey in planning for weddings and receptions. Shad & Brooke got started early with their open house in Blanding the weekend of July 4th. It was fun to have Brooke’s family down to join the celebration and join us for the open house. It was held in our backyard, and with the exception of a little rain in turned out nice.

The wedding and reception the following weekend in Ogden also turned out nice. We appreciated so much the support of family and friends. We love Brooke’s family and are so glad to have her part of ours now. This was a real payday for us as parents, I cried as Brooke and Shad committed to each other for eternity. I thank my Heavenly Father for this wonderful day.

2 comments:

Shad + Brooke Webb said...

Thank you :) I am so happy to be a part of such an amazing family! I am very lucky!

Patrice said...

You were crying before it even started; that started every tear faucet flowing! It was such a wonderful day!